can help you to get rid of the disease causing toxins in your body.
It does this by cleaning all the blocked waste matter from your colon and un-blocking it so that the harmful waste does not accumulate in your system but can be eliminated from your body.
Here is a simple coffee enema procedure that can be done easily at home.
Making The Coffee Enema
The ingredients that you need to make the enema are:
Add these ingredients in a glass or stainless steel cooking pot and let it boil for 5 minutes. Do not use iron or aluminum pots. When the liquid comes to a boil, reduce the heat and let it stew for 5 more minutes.
Strain the liquid through a sieve to remove the coffee grounds and let the liquid cool to body temperature. This liquid is now ready to be used.
1. Fill an enema bag with the prepared liquid. Let the air inside the bag escape and then clamp the bag shut.
3. Put a used towel on the floor and lie on it on your side. You can also lie on your back with your knees raised to your chest.
4. Relax your body and gently put the nozzle of the enema bag into your anus. If it does not go in smoothly, you can lubricate the nozzle with vegetable oil, KY jelly or olive oil.
5. Once the nozzle is in, open the clamp on the enema bag and let the coffee liquid go in. Once half the liquid has entered the colon, shut the clamp again.
6. Wait for about 12 minutes and then relieve yourself. If you cannot wait that long, wait for as long as you comfortably can. While retaining the enema, lie on either side and then your back for 3-4 minutes each so that the liquid can work throughout your colon.
7. After you have emptied your bowels for the first time, you should do the entire coffee enema procedure again with the remaining liquid. Try to hold the solution for longer the second time, but not more than 12 minutes.
8. After using the coffee enema for the second time, wash the enema bag thoroughly with hot water. Leave it to dry completely so that there is no mold or fungus formation. Always sterilize the enema tube before every use. This can be done by washing with water and soap, and then immersing in a tub with 4 cups of warm water and 8-10 drops of extract of grapefruit seed.
Each coffee enema procedure is done two times in a single sitting. You can use this coffee enema every day, but only do so after consulting your doctor. They may even advise you if you need to make a stronger liquid or increase the amount of liquid used during every coffee enema procedure.
Post Your Submission Here
If you would like to write a review please fill in the form below. For questions please be specific. If asking a question on merchandise, please give as much information as possible. Such as the brand, make, model, where purchased, etc.
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see comments & reviews from other visitors to this page...
Coffee Out Back - Coffee Enema Not rated yet