Wrap Around Coffee Filters

I am looking for some coffee filters that I bought a while back that are called (wraparound-style coffee filters)for percolator and drip coffeemakers. I can not find them at the store around here.

You will find wrap around filters on this page: https://www.ultimate-coffees-info.com/percolator-coffee-filters.html

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Review.