Giada Replacement Coffee Pot

by Dave Miller
(Arlington, TX)

Giada Model GCM-100 Coffee Maker

Giada Model GCM-100 Coffee Maker


Where do I find a replacement carafe for the Giada GCM-100?

Updated 4/12/12:
Finally found out where you can purchase a replacement carafe for your Giada coffee maker. Just call Cuisinart at 1-800-726-0190 and order it for $24 plus shipping and handling.

This coffee maker uses a unique design making it difficult to find a generic replacement. Also, couldn't find an exact replacement either. You could try finding a replacement carafe on eBay, Craigslist, or other auction website. Someone with a broken coffee maker might be trying to sell the carafe and other parts separately. You never know what you can find on an auction site.

Another idea is to contact "Target". They carry the Giada coffee maker and probably have the contact information for the company. If you could get that, you could try and purchase a carafe directly from Giada. Or Target might even be willing to try ordering one for you.

Comments for Giada Replacement Coffee Pot

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Sep 19, 2012
Giada Replacement Coffee Pot NEW
by: Karen

I've been trying to locate a replacement for my Giada coffee maker. Unfortunately I find that the only replacement is from Cuisinart for a whooping $24.00 + shipping and handling....about $34. Ouch! I should have looked in to feedback before I bought t his $50 coffee maker. I fell for the sleek design and it really does make good coffee. However, the carafe glass is way too thin and cracks very easily. I guess this coffee maker is headed for the garbage. I feel taken...... >:-(

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to A - Review.